What is new in 1.1.0

everything about the current big update and the latest stable branch

Moderator: Moderator

Uatschitchun
Overlord

Postby Uatschitchun » Thu May 24, 2007 6:47 am

arj wrote:but currently I'm quite busy fixing all the bugs Roman has reported (/making 1.1.0 stable) :D

Was not me who introduced them :mrgreen:

@esprit: Picture-playlist is in db ...

It really would be nice to have only the _one_ playlist for all media ... adding music, pictures or movies to it ... but I don't know how that could be realized ...
My "Archos" has the ability to add pictures to the music playlist for to create something like a music supported slideshow ...
Maybe a kind of switching the lists:
add-mode -> audio-pl -> picture-pl -> movie-pl -> add-mode ?

I guess we have to make up our minds on how multiple playlists could work wife-friendly ;)
Lg
Roman

arj
Site Admin

Postby arj » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:25 pm

I have been fixing bugs in 1.1.0 for quite some time and it's now much more stable. Actually I would say that it's close to being stable enough for an alpha release. In case you have some free time, please try the latest bzr version and report bugs to the bug database. I plan on doing an alpha release thursday this week.

arj
Site Admin

Postby arj » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:58 pm

Updated the first page with more of the new stuff and more explanation of how stuff works. Also added the names of the people doing all the hard work. 1.1.0 is really the effort of a large group of people. I didn't even all the people who reported bugs, suggested things. Without those guys we would never be able to release an alpha version this week. Thanks guys :D

esprit
master

Postby esprit » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:58 pm

is it me, or the meaning of the v_res & h_res config parameters have been permutted recently ? :D

arj
Site Admin

Postby arj » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Yes it has been corrected. It was the wrong way for as long as I can remember so it was probably the longest lived bug :-)

esprit
master

Postby esprit » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:32 pm

Ok :D

Return to “1.1.x”