Autoplay songs after loading playlists

everything about the next not so big update

Moderator: Moderator

TheBimb

Autoplay songs after loading playlists

Postby TheBimb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:08 am

Hello,
yesterday I figured out how to save and load playlists with my remote. Works as expected...almost:
I hit the blue button on my remote, chose the playlist I wanted to load and mms switched back to the startmenu. Nothing else happened. So I went to the playlist menu and found the selected playlist loaded.
Is this the right behaviour? Wouldn't it make sense to switch to playlist view and start playing songs automatically after loading a playlist?

acmelabs
Overlord

Re: Autoplay songs after loading playlists

Postby acmelabs » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 am

TheBimb wrote:Hello,
yesterday I figured out how to save and load playlists with my remote. Works as expected...almost:
I hit the blue button on my remote, chose the playlist I wanted to load and mms switched back to the startmenu. Nothing else happened. So I went to the playlist menu and found the selected playlist loaded.
Is this the right behaviour? Wouldn't it make sense to switch to playlist view and start playing songs automatically after loading a playlist?

This behaviour has already been addressed here in this forum, but as far as I know, there is no bug-report for it.

And "No", also in my eyes, it's not the right behaviour. Please create a feature-request/bug-report for it. If you won't do it, I will.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Andreas

TheBimb

Postby TheBimb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:10 am

acmelabs wrote:And "No", also in my eyes, it's not the right behaviour. Please create a feature-request/bug-report for it. If you won't do it, I will.

Hi Andreas,
I'll write a bug report/feature request...

*EDIT*
Couldn't log in. Would be nice if you could do this for m. Just copy my first posting :D

regards Flo

acmelabs
Overlord

Postby acmelabs » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:36 am

TheBimb wrote:
acmelabs wrote:And "No", also in my eyes, it's not the right behaviour. Please create a feature-request/bug-report for it. If you won't do it, I will.

Hi Andreas,
I'll write a bug report/feature request...

*EDIT*
Couldn't log in. Would be nice if you could do this for m. Just copy my first posting :D

regards Flo

OK, I've done it.

Regards,
Andreas

ps: could you write an bug-report for the bug-db-login problem? ;-)

Return to “1.0.9”