No more red spots on the Wiki Start Page :-)

Discuss things in the wiki

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
acmelabs
Overlord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

No more red spots on the Wiki Start Page :-)

Postby acmelabs » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:36 pm

I've started the update/completion-run for the wiki.
The first approach was to remove the red (empty) Liks, so the first look isn't too bad.
But I was badly delayed by a situation on the german Wiki today.

So please, everybody is invited to grub in our wiki to update and/or contribute.

Regards,

Andreas

User avatar
arj
Site Admin
Posts: 2316
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby arj » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:18 pm

Excellent!

This brings me to, as suggested by Roman, that one should document the different audio random modes. But I don't know where to put it in the wiki?

Anyone have a good idea?

User avatar
acmelabs
Overlord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby acmelabs » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:56 pm

arj wrote:Excellent!

This brings me to, as suggested by Roman, that one should document the different audio random modes. But I don't know where to put it in the wiki?

Anyone have a good idea?


Hi,
somewhere here I think,
http://mms.kicks-ass.org/wiki/index.php ... tion#Music

Something different:
On the Wiki-Main-Page, we have this Section here, and I don't like it that way. There is much too much "Requirements & Configurations" in it. This is already said in the title. What about removing these lower 3 "Requirements & Configurations" ?

Code: Select all

4. Requirements & Configuration

    * Configuration Files (Input)
    * General Requirements & Configuration
    * Output Requirements & Configuration
    * Module Requirements & Configuration
    * Examples


Regards

Andreas

User avatar
arj
Site Admin
Posts: 2316
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby arj » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:17 pm

sounds good.

Thanks

User avatar
acmelabs
Overlord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby acmelabs » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:37 pm

arj wrote:sounds good.

Thanks

cool, if it sounds good, I'll remove it. Mompl, brb ... Done! I've removed it!
As far as I remember, Roman did this. So @Roman, if you'd like to have it back, just use the restore-function.

Thanks,

Andreas

User avatar
Uatschitchun
Overlord
Posts: 3189
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:55 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby Uatschitchun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:09 am

acmelabs wrote:Done! I've removed it!
As far as I remember, Roman did this. So @Roman, if you'd like to have it back,

No, no ... it's ok ... just destroy all my hard work :twisted:

I did it only to dedicate each part (input, output, features) it's own section.

Lg
Roman

User avatar
acmelabs
Overlord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby acmelabs » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:10 am

Uatschitchun wrote:
acmelabs wrote:Done! I've removed it!
As far as I remember, Roman did this. So @Roman, if you'd like to have it back,

No, no ... it's ok ... just destroy all my hard work :twisted:

I did it only to dedicate each part (input, output, features) it's own section.

Lg
Roman

I'm not talking about changing the structure. I've just removed the redundencies in the captions, that's all.
"Teerklumpen" was intended as a joke, and to verify whether anybody reads this at all ;-) Well - you did, thanks :D

Regards,

Andreas

User avatar
arj
Site Admin
Posts: 2316
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby arj » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:49 pm

acmelabs wrote:
arj wrote:Excellent!

This brings me to, as suggested by Roman, that one should document the different audio random modes. But I don't know where to put it in the wiki?

Anyone have a good idea?


Hi,
somewhere here I think,
http://mms.kicks-ass.org/wiki/index.php ... tion#Music


Done. Please let me know if it's understandable :-)

User avatar
acmelabs
Overlord
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby acmelabs » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:29 pm

arj wrote:Done. Please let me know if it's understandable :-)

Didn't know that random modes are quite a philosophy for their own :-)
Cool, thanks for this conrtibution! Didn't really know it before.

Regards,

Andreas

ps: I've changed the layout a bit. Hope it's OK.


Return to “wiki”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest