"back" from scripts-menu?

problems with keyboard, lirc or evdev

Moderator: Moderator

Hyline

"back" from scripts-menu?

Postby Hyline » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Hi. I'm running mms 1.1.0 on a Vision S100 with Zendeb. When I navigate into the "scripts"-menu to run the filemanager, for example, there is no way to come back to the startmenu so I have to restart mms everytime. Am I to incapable to find the appropriate key-binding in the config?

TIA

acmelabs
Overlord

Re: "back" from scripts-menu?

Postby acmelabs » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:52 am

Hyline wrote:Hi. I'm running mms 1.1.0 on a Vision S100 with Zendeb. When I navigate into the "scripts"-menu to run the filemanager, for example, there is no way to come back to the startmenu so I have to restart mms everytime. Am I to incapable to find the appropriate key-binding in the config?

TIA

There is no 'back' key, if you want to leave this script, you have to press left or right, until the symbol in the lower right corner (exit sign) gets highlighted, then you have to press "OK" (or Enter).

Regards,
Andreas

Uatschitchun
Overlord

Postby Uatschitchun » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:32 am

What version of MMS are u using?
This issue should be fixed ... but I can't remember when ;)

P.S: Fredde, aren't you registered in bug-db? I can't assign bugs for python-plugin to you ...
Lg
Roman

Hyline

Postby Hyline » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 pm

acmelabs wrote:There is no 'back' key, if you want to leave this script, you have to press left or right, until the symbol in the lower right corner (exit sign) gets highlighted, then you have to press "OK" (or Enter).

Sorry, you misunderstood me. I don't want to leave the script, I want to leave the scripts-menu. When I select "Scripts" from the mms-index-screen, I can choose witch script I want to use. But when I leave the script with the exit sign, I come back to the overview of the installed scripts and I cant go back to the mms-index-screen to choose "listen music" or something.

Uatschitchun wrote:What version of MMS are u using?

I'm using the latest version witch I can install by apt-get (the debian way). It should be rc4, IIRC.

acmelabs
Overlord

Postby acmelabs » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Hyline wrote:
acmelabs wrote:There is no 'back' key, if you want to leave this script, you have to press left or right, until the symbol in the lower right corner (exit sign) gets highlighted, then you have to press "OK" (or Enter).

Sorry, you misunderstood me. I don't want to leave the script, I want to leave the scripts-menu. When I select "Scripts" from the mms-index-screen, I can choose witch script I want to use. But when I leave the script with the exit sign, I come back to the overview of the installed scripts and I cant go back to the mms-index-screen to choose "listen music" or something.

I'm using the latest version witch I can install by apt-get (the debian way). It should be rc4, IIRC.

Do you have the possibility to compile one of these here?: http://mms.mymediasystem.net/mms110/nightly-snapshot/
Version 1532 is quite stable. You can download the small version (w/o bzr) if you like a fast download.

Regaerds,
Andreas

Fredde
veteran

Postby Fredde » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:54 pm

P.S: Fredde, aren't you registered in bug-db? I can't assign bugs for python-plugin to you ...

Don´t think so, will register.

Uatschitchun
Overlord

Postby Uatschitchun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:00 am

Hyline wrote:I'm using the latest version witch I can install by apt-get (the debian way). It should be rc4, IIRC.

Just wait a few more days and rc5 will be released officially .. and so will the debs ;)
Lg

Roman

Hyline

Postby Hyline » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Uatschitchun wrote:Just wait a few more days and rc5 will be released officially .. and so will the debs ;)

great, thanks. I'll confirm if the problem is solved when the rc5-deb is out.

Return to “input”