vdr2xmltv - convert epd.data from VDR into XMLTV for MMS

Moderator: Moderator

Uatschitchun
Overlord

Postby Uatschitchun » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:45 pm

Hi there ... I was testing vdr2xmltv together with latest 1.1.0 and getting this result:

Only 3 channels are shown?!
And current shedule is missing?! (Maybe it does not work directly after creating the TV.xml? But that is what MMS does, too ...)

I tried with and w/o channels.conf, with picture-egp en- and disabled, compiled with and w/o picture-epg (compiled in and enabled in EPGConfig doesn't work cause of missing icons :).

So I don't know if it's related to my epg.data, to vdr2xmltv or to MMS :roll:

Anyone?
Lg
Roman

acmelabs
Overlord

Postby acmelabs » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Uatschitchun wrote:...

Question: how big in size is TV.xml and epg.data?

Regards,
Andreas

ps: btw: thanks for poking, but as of working EPG with and w/o icons, my tool needs an update anyway. Now I've got to look for time to do it ;-)

pps: btw2: didn't test vdr2xmltv against 1.1.0 yet. It surprises me a bit, that you c an see anything at all :-)

wojak

Postby wojak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:25 am

Hi,
i have a little problem with vdr2xmltv. Problem is with wrong time which show mms. In vdr i have example 17.00 but mms shows 18.00.

acmelabs
Overlord

Postby acmelabs » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:10 am

wojak wrote:Hi,
i have a little problem with vdr2xmltv. Problem is with wrong time which show mms. In vdr i have example 17.00 but mms shows 18.00.

With just a little coding skill (in what ever), you'll find the right spot in the perl code, where you can change the time to your needs.
This little program will discontinue, since the new EPG plugin from Magicamun does all for us the right way in MMS Version 1.1.0.

Btw, 1.1.0 is really ready to use meanwhile.

Regards,
Andreas

magicamun
master

Postby magicamun » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:49 pm

i would like to add that for people not able to have vdr running in parallel to mms i might consider Romans Idea of directly accessing the epg-data-file. But this will not happen before mms-1.1.0-final.

Return to “announcements”